- Frigidaire Launches Virtual Kitchen Tours
Frigidaire Launches Virtual Kitchen Tours
In July of 2017 Frididaire announced the launch of their new Black Stainless steel suite. As a part of this launch, the brand created opportunities for virtual kitchen tours that allow consumers to explore the look and features of the product prior to purchase.
Explore More with Virtual Kitchen Tours
- The complete Frigidaire Gallery Smudge-Proof Black Stainless Steel collection is now available on Frigidaire.com for purchase and at major retail locations nationwide. To learn more about the Frigidaire Gallery Smudge-Proof Black Stainless Steel collection visit Frigidaire.com.
- The virtual experience works on desktop computers, tablets and mobile devices so people can explore the kitchens and get design inspiration while at home or on-the-go.
- “Purchasing a major appliance for your home is a big decision, and oftentimes it can be challenging to imagine how the appliance will look in your preferred style,” said Weinstock. “This virtual tour helps bring to life how the Black Stainless Steel collection integrates into and complements any kitchen design and style preference.”
- Within each virtual kitchen, users can toggle between different products to get a glimpse at how each product fits into the space. Those looking for in-depth overviews about individual product features and specifications can hover over each appliance and click on the hot spots to pull up more detailed information.
- Beginning today, consumers can explore the versatility of the new Frigidaire Gallery Smudge-Proof Black Stainless Steel collection by taking virtual kitchen tours on Frigidaire.com. The experience lets people “walk” through six different kitchen designs, each featuring the Black Stainless Steel appliances. This virtual experience has been added to the site to help consumers envision how these major appliances will look in their own homes.