- Electrolux Interim Report January - September 2014
Electrolux Interim Report January - September 2014
Highlights of the third quarter of 2014
- Net sales amounted to SEK 28,784m (27,258).
- Sales increased by 5.6%, whereof currencies had a positive impact of 4.0%.
- Strong improvement in operating income for Major Appliances in Europe.
- Good performance in Latin America and Asia/Pacific in weak markets.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 1,392m (1,075), an improvement of 29%.
- Strong cash flow of SEK 1.6bn (1.0).
- Income for the period was SEK 933m (656), and earnings per share SEK 3.26 (2.29).
Every year License Global Magazine recognizes the top licensors from the world's most powerful brands. This analysis accounts for retail sales of licensed merchandise across al major sectors of business from entertainment to sports, food and beverage, corporate brands, and fashion. In 2017 Electrolux was recognized as top 20 overall and #3 among corporate brands. Where did we fall this year? Read below to find out!
June 2018- A new Electrolux Taste Center just opened at Electrolux's East Asia head office in Bangkok, Thailand. The center features the latest appliances including the world's first connected steam oven. Consumers, trade partners, and employees are invited to participate in cooking demonstrations and other activities that show premium Electrolux appliances in action!
Have you tried to have a conversation with someone lately and they're glued to their phone? We live in a constantly connected, mobile society. Everyday new technologies emerge that cause us to be more reliant upon technology than ever before. Consumers have access to information with one click of a button and companies are having to up their game when it comes to digital tools.