- Electrolux Interim Report January - September 2014
Electrolux Interim Report January - September 2014
Highlights of the third quarter of 2014
- Net sales amounted to SEK 28,784m (27,258).
- Sales increased by 5.6%, whereof currencies had a positive impact of 4.0%.
- Strong improvement in operating income for Major Appliances in Europe.
- Good performance in Latin America and Asia/Pacific in weak markets.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 1,392m (1,075), an improvement of 29%.
- Strong cash flow of SEK 1.6bn (1.0).
- Income for the period was SEK 933m (656), and earnings per share SEK 3.26 (2.29).
Electrolux held its sixth annual Supplier Awards event in Stockholm, on October 16, 2018, recognizing its top suppliers for their outstanding performance. Peter Truyens, Senior Vice President of Group Purchasing at Electrolux, commented on the value that strong suppliers add to providing consumers with outstanding experiences. “Our suppliers are an integral part of our success. They contribute to better consumer experiences through innovative and sustainable products. Current markets favor strong and reliable business partnerships to continually ensure competitiveness, great quality and performance. This year’s event was focused on celebrating success and further reinforcing ties with our suppliers.” Electrolux gathered 29 finalists from more than 3,000 suppliers for a one-day event in Stockholm, Sweden to engage suppliers on key topics and best practices about co-development, supplier development, innovation and sustainability.At the awards ceremony, 13 suppliers were recognized as winners in following categories: Supplier Excellence, Supplier Innovation, and Global Service Provider.
Every year License Global Magazine recognizes the top licensors from the world's most powerful brands. This analysis accounts for retail sales of licensed merchandise across al major sectors of business from entertainment to sports, food and beverage, corporate brands, and fashion. In 2017 Electrolux was recognized as top 20 overall and #3 among corporate brands. Where did we fall this year? Read below to find out!
June 2018- A new Electrolux Taste Center just opened at Electrolux's East Asia head office in Bangkok, Thailand. The center features the latest appliances including the world's first connected steam oven. Consumers, trade partners, and employees are invited to participate in cooking demonstrations and other activities that show premium Electrolux appliances in action!