- Electrolux Consolidated Results 2015
Electrolux Consolidated Results 2015
Highlights of the fourth quarter of 2015
- Net sales increased to SEK 31,794m (31,400).
- Sales increased by 1.3%, of which 0.2% was organic sales growth, 0.1% acquisitions and 1.0% currency translation.
- Strong results for Major Appliances EMEA and Professional Products.
- Operating income amounted to SEK -202m (1,395), corresponding to a margin of -0.6% (4.4).
- Operating income includes costs of SEK 1,659m related to the not completed acquisition of
GE Appliances, excluding these costs the margin was 4.6% (4.4).
- Strong operating cash flow of SEK 1.6bn (1.8).
- Income for the period was SEK -393m (970), and earnings per share was SEK -1.38 (3.39).
- The Board proposes a dividend for 2015 of SEK 6.50 (6.50) per share.